Friday, December 10, 2010

From Dec 14 to March 14 Art (my husband) and I will be going to do a volunteer service at the Haggai Institute in Maui Hi. Now there are only 4 sleeps left before we leave.

We are flying West jet all the way. Starting from Saskatoon then to Calgary, Vancouver where we will do customs and then onto Kahului Hi.

For those of you not familiar with Haggai may google it and see what this is all about. As you will see it is an amazing place that God is in control of, doing his work of bring souls to know our Saviour all over the world.
I cannot promise to blog daily but I will try to do my best, well maybe just a few times a week, depending how busy we are. Awww yes I will not bore you with the warm weather we are experiencing, or even ask how cold you are back in Canada.

Please know that all comments you wish to leave will be greatly appreciated and even more so please pray for us and the Haggai Institute. That we will be of use to them, stay healthy, and enjoy what we will do there.
We do indeed feel privileged and humbled to have been excepted to service God in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment