Thursday, December 16, 2010

HI everyone..
Yes we have arrived here in Maui.
The weather is just the way we want it, not to hot and nooooo not cold either. oops already I broke my promise, shucks anyway.
Today was my first day of work , though half the day was training. I work with a team of 3 sometimes 4 women. Yes I am on hotel cleaning. Spring cleaning, deep cleaning and room make -up. Don't make sense ?? they do to me now.. Basically this means VERY CLEAN.
Since it is so near to Christmas there are no participants here so the cleaning is on a real frenzy.

Believe it or not the first morning here we got woke up by a rooster crowing out side our window,, what next,, sure enough I looked out side and there he was in all his splendor and giving it all he was worth. Ha !!!we had to devise a way that we would not hear him as early as 4:30 am, fans a sure a wonderful thing. Some here think that a rooster roast would be tasty.

Now I am tired and will leave you with good-night.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe some other day you will be woken (awakened??) by someone sweeping their yard. I find that even more annoying...
    I got stuck on Maxine's yard last night, in about 1 cm of snow. Between Machon and Maxine and me we got out in about 15 minutes. All this after 11 PM. Quite the finale to the school Christmas program!!

    ReplyDelete